Scientific Account Manager - Biotech / Diagnostics, £20,000 - £27,000 + Bonus, Permanent Positions, Kent Based
Scientific Account Manager - Biotech / Diagnostics
£20,000 - £27,000 + Bonus
Permanent Positions, Kent Based
Do you have an interest in working within Scientific sales and account management?
Would you like to work for an award winning UK based Biotech company with an innovative and successful product portfolio?
My client, a cutting edge and growing Biotech organisation, support companies across the globe in developing innovative therapeutics to address unmet medical need, including to help combat COVID-19 through developing fast and accurate diagnostic tests. Working as part of an expanding team, as a Scientific Account Manager you will focus on growing and maintaining successful relationships with clients across the globe.
If you're looking for your first role in Scientific Account Management and Sales, or to take the next step in your career in this field, this is an excellent opportunity providing long term career development prospects. As a reputable and growing organisation, with a strong portfolio of on market products, as well as a promising future product pipeline, you will be working within a company making a difference in the ever evolving healthcare sector.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, remote working will be supported for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Scientific Account Manager - Biotech / Diagnostics will include:
- Account Management for existing international clients; developing business, resolving queries, driving value added solutions and advising on suitable products in line with their scientific aims.
- Identify sales opportunities with existing and potential new clients, following up leads and developing business.
- Maintain an accurate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Work in partnership with the scientific laboratory team to suggest new products in line with client needs.
- On occasion represent the business at client visits and international conferences and trade shows.
To be considered for this Scientific Account Manager - Biotech / Diagnostics vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific, Business, English or Humanities related discipline (Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Chemistry, Business Studies, Finance, English Literature, English Language, History, Geography, Economics, Languages etc.).
- Demonstratable experience delivering high levels of customer service.
- Proven track record of achieving goals and targets.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building both internally and externally.
- Evidence of a driven, confident and competitive nature with fantastic interpersonal skills, such as sporting success or target focused roles.
- Experience working within a Scientific industry position, laboratory or office based would be desirable.
Key Words "Account Manager, Sales, Scientific Account Manager, Sales Representative, Biotechnology, Biotech, Diagnostics, Medical Device, Life Science, Healthcare, Business Development, Client facing, Customer facing, Kent"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information