Training and Development Officer
Permanent - Full Time
Competitive salary based on experience
This is a new role where you will really be able to make your mark!
The ideal candidate should show the ability to train and motivate teams at all levels within the business, and have an organised approach to assessing, monitoring and developing training within the company.
- Work with Managers to identify and assess training and development needs and carry out company wide induction training, in line with GMP, GLP and GDP.
- Deliver and oversee the on-going GMP training of individuals and groups of employees.
- Design and assess training programmes.
- Supervise and monitor progress made, via training programmes or schemes.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector would be advantageous, ideally with knowledge of GMP, GLP or GCP.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of delivering, managing and monitoring training and development programmes.
- Good working knowledge of software packages such as word and excel.
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Understanding of applicable regulations, standards and best practices (GMP).
- The ability to vary communication styles to suit the audience.
your application has been submitted