Analytical Development ChemistCambridgePermanentCompetitive remuneration packageThis is a varied and interesting new role, working for a global leader in pharmaceutical product development. You will be given...
Salary: circa £20K/annum DOE
Key attributes and requirements
Our client is looking for a team player with some experience in analytical chemistry and willing to learn and grow with the role. The company specialises in the manufacturing and research on chemicals for health products primarily.
* Regular maintenance of Agilent GC, HPLC and GPC systems.
* Providing analytical support to the Analytical Chemist (GC, HPLC, GPC analysis, titrations and other specialist tests) as required.
* General maintenance laboratory
* Ensuring laboratory practice and safety at all time
* A team player, but capable of working autonomously. (E)
* Flexible, reliable, methodical, and well organised. (E)
* Good IT Skills (Word, Excel, able to use PC driven instrumentation). (E)
* Higher level qualification, HNC or BSc (in Chemistry or similar). (D)
* Experience working in a commercial laboratory environment. (D)
The company works from 8AM to 5PM with a 1-hour lunch break and an early finish on Friday at 4pm.At times, flexibility to work outside those hours will be required to answer the business needs.
If you believe you have the right profile, apply with the link or get in touch with us. LyndaTel. 01223 607855 or email: Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org