Synergy is currently recruiting a QC Analyst L1 Oral Solid dose- to be based at a leading global generic and specialty pharmaceutical company in Ware...
Competitive remuneration package and benefits
This is an integral role within the busy Quality team of a pharmaceutical organisation based in Hertfordshire.
Core role requirements:
- Quality control of raw materials, bulk and finished products received from suppliers and other areas of the business, in line with analytical directives
- Analysis of samples for sterility assessment of the pilot production facility
- Working as part of a team of Quality Control Analysts to oversee the efficient running of the QC Laboratory, to include; equipment calibration, maintenance and correct disposal of waste
- Manual and automated assays and tests as required
- Flagging any issues, non-conformances and faults with equipment to the Manager and working in alignment with ISO regulations and GMP
- Updating the LIMS, databases and Excel (for collection and reporting of data) as well as Chromatography Data Handling package
- A degree or equivalent in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical discipline
- Good working knowledge of HPLC and GC
- Some proven background of working in an analytical testing capacity, ideally from within a pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent commination skills, ability to work within a busy and demanding area and able to work with minimal supervision
If this sounds like you, then please apply now by submitting your CV in Word.
If you require a further conversation, then please contact me on 01223 607858 / email@example.com.