Analytical Development Specialist - drug development
Braine l'Alleud (Belgique)
Synergy is currently recruiting an Analytical Development Analyst Level 2 to be based at a leading global pharmaceutical company in Braine l'Alleud (Belgium).
Synergy provides on-site laboratory services for companies by embedding staff within the client's organization. You will be employed by Synergy but be based on a day-to-day basis at the client's facility.
- Perform analyses of raw materials, intermediate products, in bulk or packaged finished products in accordance with work instructions and established procedures (stabilities, in-process control, clinical release, investigation).
- Validate analytical methods to support projects in development in different phases of product development.
- Ensure stability analyses and clinical release for clinical phases I and II, as well as any analyses in support to process understanding (IPC test, forced degradation study, multimedia dissolution, ...)
- Analyze results with readiness to criticize and ensures the consistency of these results with earlier data if relevant.
- Participate to analytical transfer exercise to QC and subcontractors.
- Read and Write in English
- Make sure to have received and understood all the information and instructions required for the tasks before starting work.
- Respects the procedures and reports any discrepancies to the responsible.
- Use authorized and validated methods prior to testing, if applicable.
- Respect and properly maintain the analytical equipment and facilities at disposal.
- Performs double check in GMP environment.
Specific professional/technical expertise and key skills required:
* Master/Bachelor/graduate A1: analytical chemistry
* Min years' experience required: 2-3 years
* International experience a plus
* Key technical backgrounds: small molecule chromatography (HPLC/UHPLC/GC) and detection techniques (UV/Vis, MS), dissolution, Water content, USP/EP Pharmacopoeias
* Mandatory skills: team player, exp. in a similar position/environment, compliant/rigorous (understands the importance of following procedures in detail)
* Language skills:
- English: able to read/write scientific documents
- French: mandatory/fluent
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Lynda Dupont ,.D: +44 1223607855 | M: +44 7795 159794 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted