Warehouse OperatorLocation: Speke, LiverpoolAssignment Length: 11 monthsSRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a global biologics company on a seasonal basis. Our client's site is...
Title: Process Operator
Location: North West
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
I'm currently working on an exciting opportunity as a Process Operator, to join a fast growing contract pharmaceutical development company on a permanent bases. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual with industrial laboratory experience, who is looking to move into a GMP/Pharmaceutical setting and to get away from a shift based manufacturing site.
As a Process Operator, you'll be playing a vital part in the manufacture and production of solid dose products. Performing a wide range of techniques such as, tabletting, milling and granulation of singular packs, 4 and or 6 packs. As the company are a contract development/research organisation you shall also gain exposure to the manufacture of food products.
- Perform tabletting, milling and granulation or pharmaceutical products.
- Record all your results to GMP regulations.
- Communicate issues to senior managers, liaising with QA around deviations.
- Be educated to A level within a scientific subject.
- Experience working with a regulated manufacturing facility - ideally within the pharmaceutical setting.
- Understanding of working within a regulated setting; HACCAP, GMP/GLP or DSEAR.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
Interested in the role?
Then please send your C.V to email@example.com or call Daniel Nightingale on 0161 868 2205