OverviewQuality Specialist / Engineer Instrumentation Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience Leading medical device company in Stirling.You will be responsible for quality assurance (QA) activities associated...
OverviewSupplier Quality Engineer / Specialist - Competitive Salary - Global leader in medical devices based in Glasgow. This person will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all aspects of the supplier management programme.The Role
This Supplier Quality Engineer / Specialist role will give you the opportunity to:
- Maintain a consolidated list of approved suppliers and a supplier audit schedule, conducting audits as per schedule.
- Develop & maintain Quality Agreements for suppliers
- Development effective internal and external customer relationships
- Develop & maintain supplier risk rating process
- Develop & maintain a Supplier Corrective Action process to facilitate continuous improvement, ensuring root cause investigations are carried out as required
- Provide trending data & reports upon request to senior management, functional managers, regulatory authorities & customers
As a Supplier Quality Engineer / Specialist our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in supplier management position within a Quality environment ideally in medical devices
- Knowledge of supplier management processes
- Experience in working to ISO13485
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant science or engineering subject
My client are a world leader in the design and manufacture of medical device products with a culture of excellence and a real focus on the patient.
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Good company culture, growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
What should you do next?This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical device business and make your mark!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs