Research & Development (R&D) Technical Manager - Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience - Leading medical device company in Stirling.
You will be responsible for leading a project team to develop and deliver diagnostics as well as the continuous growth and development of the projects scientific team.
This R&D Technical Manager role will give you the opportunity to:
- Lead the development of assays from concept through Design Transfer to Production and Launch
- Run cross functional project meetings and communicate updates to all levels of the business
- Ensure key suppliers are managed and generate specifications and validated test procedures
- Develop a robust assay system through product characterisation, risk management and testing, ensuring assays meet requirements
- Manage and develop your team, ensuring those within the team are motivated and developed to reach their potential
As an R&D Technical Manager our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline with experience of leading multiple R&D projects, from concept to launch, ideally within diagnostics
- Understanding of immunoassay technology and the factors which drive performance
- Technical, team leadership, project planning and management skills
- Able to motivate self and others, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Experience in root cause analysis and technical problem solving
- Experience of working to ISO 13485 or similar regulatory standard
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted