Bioproduction Manager Product SupportWorking for a global leader of research solutions to the life science industry, you will manage the Bioproduction team a group of...
Bio-Analytics Study Manager
- Temporary (forecast length 6 months)
- Key Words: LC-MS/MS, Mass Spectrometry, Biological Samples,
Bioanalysis has become a corner stone of pharmaceutical, environmental and analytical chemistry. My client is looking for a temporary Study Manager to join their growing Department.
- Perform studies in areas of toxicology, ADME, PK/PD and DMPK.
- Provide expert advice on analytical results, report writing and presentation.
- Perform laboratory duties to ensure the safe and success completion to deadlines.
- Troubleshooting of problematic assays and the provision of bioanalytical support
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of scientific advances, analytical techniques, instrumentation and methodology relevant to Bioanalysis
- Experience running LC-MS/MS.
- Knowledge of working in a fast paced environment such as a CRO.
- Dailey access to a vehicle as the site in hard to reach by public transport.
To be considered for the role, you will have a relevant qualification in Chemistry or a related subject or equivalent experience in an appropriate industry.
If this role is of interest apply below.