Quality Assurance 12 months contractSRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Incoming Quality Assurance to join the...
Microbiologist - Dublin (12 months contract)
Looking for to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring! Come join our QC Microbiology team.
- Perform analytical testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy
- Water sampling
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms
- Environmental Monitoring of Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms & Isolators
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
- Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Environmental Monitoring, Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Environmental experience in GMP lab.
- Technically strong background in microbiology and aseptic manufacturing
- Experience in LIMS, Change Control, Trackwise, SAP and CDOCS an advantage
- Flexibility - the EM role often encounters changing priorities on a daily basis (also required to work every 3rd weekend on call)
Don't wait, Apply Now!
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Control to join the team in Dublin.
#microbiologist #micro #QC #GMP #endotoxin #rapidmicro #microbiology #pharmaceutical