Quality Assurance (QA) Officer
Are you an experienced QA Officer who has worked within a cGMP environment?SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding contract manufacturing organisation in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits on offer!Flexitime availableAnnual bonus
- Provide QA input to project activities including review and approval of change requests, specifications, SOPs, Manufacturing Procedures and Analytical
- Participate in quality related investigations; assist in the development and approval of effective CAPAs
- Identify and escalate any identified cGMP areas of concern.
- Participate in validation activities
- Participate in the audits of suppliers, production and support functions
- Be involved in the preparation for regulatory body audits.
- Review the relevant documentation relating to incoming raw materials and perform the disposition activities as required.
- Knowledge of applicable cGMP regulations.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify potential issues and consider the associated risk
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience within a cGMP environment
- Experience in dealing with quality assurance; including raising deviations and CAPAS
- Experience in analytical chemistry, development, and manufacturing groups
- A degree in a scientific subject is would be beneficial
Please apply online or contact Emma for more information if you feel you have the relevant skill and experience to be considered for this role.
your application has been submitted