Process Engineer Chemical Manufacturer Scotland £45-50 per hourAre you an experienced Process Engineer looking for a career move to a global company? Get in touch.My...
Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Bias
FMCG & Packaging
This is a company you will not have seen advertised before...
With multiple manufacturing sites in the UK and Europe our fast moving client require an Electrically bias Maintenance Engineer to join at an excititng time for the business. Within the FMCG and packaging environment you will find yourself working in a clean and professional environment, joining a team of experienced Engineers that will offer training and development to all new comers.
Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Salary: £33,000 (circa)
Shift: (No Nights)
Week 1: Mon to Fri (6am-2pm)
Week 2: Mon to Thurs (12pm-10pm)
Week 3: Mon & Tue (6am-4pm) Sat & Sun (6am-2pm)
Week 4: Tue to Fri (7am-5pm)
What to Expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place whilst analysing all the engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink, Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance / Engineer / FMCG / Drink / Beverage / Packaging / Food