A well-established chemical distribution company based in Worcestershire is currently recruiting for a Graduate Quality Coordinator to join their busy Technical Team. This is a...
A well-established manufacturing company based in Tipton is currently recruiting for a Shift Laboratory Technician to join their busy Quality Team. This is a permanent role, paying £20,700, operating on a weekly rotating AM/PM shift (6am - 2pm, 1pm - 9pm).
- Laboratory analysis of raw materials & finished products - viscosity, rheology, etc.
- Accurately recording and analysing data, writing lab reports
- Maintaining quality & technical documentation, working to high H&S standards
- Managing lab stock & consumables
- Either degree in Chemistry/Physics, or A-Level in Chemistry/Physics + some relevant industrial experience
- Happy in varied, fast paced lab environment
- Strong maths skills to recalculate production batches
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.