Qualification and Validation (Q&V) TechnicianSRG are recruiting for an experienced Validation Technician to take on a new role with an expanding life science business.This is...
SRG are working with an expanding pharmaceutical business to help them find a Validation Technician.
This role would be perfect for someone with some experience of working in Validation or someone keen to make the move into this area.
- Assist and support with the effective delivery of site validation activities by maintaining the equipment /process qualification status to an agreed schedule
- Comply with all validation policies and procedures
- Assist with the preparation and issuing of relevant controlling SOP's / Protocols / Reports
- Assist with the control and monitoring of validation contractors
- Work with Validation team on Quality Management activities and investigations
- Work across teams to ensure delivery of validation activities
- Scientific/Engineering qualification or equivalent industry/hands on experience
- Experience of working in a validation or quality focused role would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of validation and qualification processes within a GMP environment would be advantageous
Candidates with no validation experience who are keen to move into this area will also be considered.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join a company at a key time for the business.
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply online!
Key words: validation, GMP, cGMP, QA, quality, life science, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing