OverviewQuality Assurance (QA) Specialist Competitive Salary Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.Working as part of the QA team you will ensure compliance and be...
QA Specialist - Supplier Assurance - Competitive Salary - Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.
Working as part of the QA team you will ensure all QA activities relating to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of manufactured drug products are compliant. The role will be suited to someone with previous experience in quality assurance and vendor management within a GMP environment.
In this QA Specialist role you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage vendor approval system, maintain vendor files, manage supplier performance and liaise with suppliers to complete investigations.
- Progress and manage vendor change notifications and maintaining and updating vendor SOPs.
- Aid in the completion of technical agreements.
- Assist the Quality department in the overall implementation of the Quality function necessary for the maintenance of the quality management systems and related activities.
- Provide general support to all Quality Unit activities relating to GMP, GCP, and other similar Quality Systems.
- Identify and contribute to areas for improvement within the quality management systems to ensure compliant and efficient systems.
- Provide input into the enhancement of quality policies, systems and procedures as appropriate.
As a QA Specialist you must bring the following skills and experience:
- Previous demonstrable Quality Assurance experience with a good working knowledge of GMP regulations and supplier / vendor management.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
- Competence in both written and verbal communication with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels from a variety of disciplines.
My client are an expanding cell therapy company, developing cutting edge products.
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding clinical development company at an early stage and be part of their exciting journey!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs