Shift Analyst required, based in North Cheshire. HND or degree in Chemistry (or similar) required. Industrial laboratory/analytical experience beneficial but not necessary. Driving licence essential....
An opportunity for a Principal Analyst to join a market leading Contract Testing Organisation
Job Title: Principal Analyst
SRG are working with a Contract Testing Organisation who have a requirement for a Principal Analyst to provide effective analytical testing service using chromatographic techniques and lead laboratory coaching and development.
- Lead the coaching and training of junior members of staff on chromatography (HPLC, GC, LC) and mass-spec
- Analytical method development and validation and optimisation of existing methods
- Act as the primary owner of analytical instrumentation including maintenance, servicing and qualification
- Act as the chromatography SME
- Writing quality documents including test protocols and reports
- Adhere to requirements of the quality systems and all work is to cGMP
- Troubleshooting and maintain analytical equipment
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
- Experience of maintaining and developing high end chromatographic and mass spectrometric instrumentation
- Proven Analytical Method Development and Validation
- Experience of HPLC and GC is necessary, LC-MS and GC-MS experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working with UKAS or GxP quality systems
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, GLP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice, LC-MS, GC-MS, Mass Spec, Chromatography, SME, UKAS, Method Development, Method Validation, Calibration, Chemistry, Analytical, HPLC, GC, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Chromatography, Gas Chromatography