Job Title: Logistics OperativeLocation: Runcorn, CheshireContract: Initial 6 Month Temporary Contract (Rolling)Salary: £11.24 p/hShift: Days/Nights RotationSRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who...
Title: Support Operator
Pay Rate: £24,400 p/a (inclusive of shift uplift - paid monthly)
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Shift: 4 on, 4 off (12 hour shifts, days only, 6am - 6pm)
Contract: Seasonal Contract
Duration: 04/11/19 - 31/07/20 (minimum dependent on season length + potential for renewal)
SRG are currently looking for a Support Operator, to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool as part of our Synergy team. Our client's site in Speke is the global centre of excellence for the production of Influenza vaccines. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.
As a Support Operator you will be responsible for supporting the day- to-day commercial manufacturing processes on site. You will champion the facility cleaning & disinfection of the clean rooms, waste management, gown and PPE stock control and management, sample and autoclave preparation and process execution support.
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, housekeeping, GMP and Health & safety.
- Take ownership of, and be responsible for all actions undertaken as a part of the role.
- Ensure manufacturing excellence is integrated into the support team's responsibilities through the adoption of philosophy of continues improvement.
- Be educated to A level/ BTEC/HND/HNC or similar.
- Experience working within a GMP setting.
- Solid understanding of working within a sterile or aseptic setting.
- FLT licence would be desirable but not essential.
Apply online now, email your CV to email@example.com, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 for more information.