Head of Department (BioAssay & ELISA) Glasgow PermanentDo you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you...
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - 1 x Permanent, 1 x 12 month contract - Glasgow
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience within the medical device industry?
SRG is recruiting for 2 Senior Regulatory Affairs Associates for a leading medical device manufacturer based in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs professional to be responsible for performing tasks to ensure compliance.
- Preparation and review of regulatory documentation and submissions for product approvals
- Development of regulatory plans/strategies for new products and changes to existing products
- Participation in Design Control, Risk Management and Post Market Surveillance activities
- Production and review of design dossiers, technical files and change assessments
- Review of product packaging, labelling and marketing literature
- Provide regulatory input to functional groups as required
- Review and approval of validation, protocols and reports
- Mentoring of junior staff
Qualification, Skills & Experience required:
- BSc Hons Degree or equivalent
- Regulatory experience within a medical device or pharmaceutical environment is essential as is ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
If you are looking for a challenging new role and want to work for a leading medical device company based in Glasgow then this position is for you.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Words: medical device, ISO 13485, regulatory affairs, FDA CFR 21 820, submissions, product registration, design dossier technical files