Title - Principal Process Engineer
Location - Widnes, North West
Industry - Chemicals
Salary - £60-70K plus benefits
The Chemicals Industry is the cornerstone of the North West's Manufacturing industry, and the development of a site's processes by Chemical Engineers, is crucial to a company's efficiency and success.
We have a unique opportunity with a manufacturing company where we are looking for a well seasoned Engineer to be able to quickly familiarise themselves with people, products and processes, to then take over the running of the Process department.
Because of this we are looking for an Engineer with proven industrial experience around manufacturing / operational, projects and safety, as well as the people management skills.
We are looking for:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering (+ chartered / working towards)
- Fine / Speciality Chemicals manufacturing experience (or similar highly regulated environment)
- Knowledge of CoMAH, ATEX, SIL, LOPA and Hazardous Area Equipment
- Good Analytical and Fault Finding Skills, and the ability to react quickly but accurately to a fast moving/changing environment and make sound decisions based on facts
- Project Engineering skills and the ability to work individually, leading and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email@example.com / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical / Process / Engineer / Senior / Lead / Principal / CoMAH / Manufacturing / Production / Safety
your application has been submitted