Title: Technical Scientist/Specialist. Location: Merseyside, North West. Salary: Competitive + Benefits. SRG are have just had a fantastic opportunity as a Technical Scientist, to join...
R&D Technician with genuine development opportunities based in Lancashire
Title R&D Technician Location Greater Manchester Salary £18,000 - £21,000
SRG currently have an opportunity for an R&D Technician to join a well-established manufacturer of speciality paints & coatings based in Lancashire. Supplying speciality products to projects around the world, they are currently going through an exciting phase of expansion and are keen to hire a R&D technician to join their growing team in Lancashire.
Benefits: This is an exciting opportunity that can offer long term development within a highly specialised industry. With ambitious plans to continue to grow their team & site this role can offer genuine prospects of continued development for a chemist looking to develop a career within R&D. Other benefits include:
- Ongoing training & development
- Long term prospects for promotion and advancement.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays (33 total)
- Contributory pension scheme
Role / Description Working alongside a highly experience team, this role will be responsible for supporting ongoing R&D projects and duties may include:
- Developing new products
- Reformulating & optimising existing products
- Evaluating raw materials & analysing manufactured products.
- Overseeing batch production of products.
Working Hours: 08:30 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or a related field.
- Previous experience within an industrial laboratory
- Knowledge of the analysis or development of paints & coatings will be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Strong work ethic and an eye for detail
- A genuine interest in developing a career within R&D.
This position would be well suited to a chemist looking for their 2nd role or for an R&D chemist who is looking for genuine long term career prospects.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Paints, Coatings, R&D, NPD, Chemistry,