OverviewQuality Assurance (QA) Specialist Competitive Salary Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.Working as part of the QA team you will ensure compliance and be...
OverviewQuality Auditor - Competitive Salary - Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.Working as part of the QA team you will perform quality audits and assist in the implementation of the Quality function. The role will be suited to someone with previous experience in quality auditing within a GMP environment.
As a Quality Auditor you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the internal and external audit programme and perform audits including data integrity and quality system audits.
- Manage supplier performance and liaise with suppliers to complete investigations into supplier material defects.
- Assist in the overall implementation of the Quality function and provide general support to all Quality activities.
- Identify and contribute to areas for improvement within the quality management systems to ensure compliant and efficient systems.
- Participate in Regulatory audits.
- Present concise and accurate information for queries on external audits as required.
As a Quality Auditor my client requires you to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous demonstrable Quality Auditor experience with a good working knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
- Competence in both written and verbal communication with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels from a variety of disciplines.
My client are an expanding cell therapy company, developing cutting edge products.
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
What should you do next?This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding clinical development company at an early stage and be part of their exciting journey!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs