Are you an experienced quality engineer, within NPI? Have you been involved with supplier interaction? A fast growth medical technology company in Cambridge need you!...
Permanent Validation Specialist - South East/ Cambridge - £30k - 45k
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the South East (Cambridge) area and they are looking for validation engineers to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. My client can offer training and support and is looking for candidates with knowledge and experience of validation who want to develop and potentially make a full time move into validation.
If you have experience in the pharmaceutical industry and are looking for a new challenge please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Responsible for key aspects of the day-to-day validation planning and qualification testing within Validation Compliance Unit as outlined in the duties below.
- The co-ordination and execution of process / equipment / system verification/qualification.
- Result reporting associated with plans, protocols and regulatory requirements defined by validation management.
- Co-ordination of validation test equipment, resources and support staff / contractors to ensure validation / verification / qualification is correctly controlled in respect to secure storage, annual service and renewals, accuracy checks.
- Performing testing and qualification in accordance with Site Validation Master Plan and associated procedures.
- Ensure up to date authorised documentation is generated in a timely manner for all validation exercises and projects for which the post holder is responsible.
- Ensure testing schedules and execution status are clearly planned and presented to stakeholders and validation management.
- Ensure validation testing is performed at necessary times with agreed stakeholders including peak and off peak operating periods (which may include shift cover and weekend testing)
- Determine and write procedures associated with validation exercises and projects according to cGMP and Regulatory (MHRA and FDA) requirements.
- Investigate, develop and implement new and improved validation procedures to support validation deliverables and execution.
If you are interested and would like to find out more information call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 or apply now via the website.