OverviewQA Specialist Supplier Assurance Competitive Salary Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.Working as part of the QA team you will ensure all QA activities...
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist - Competitive Salary - Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.Working as part of the QA team you will ensure compliance and be responsible for the distribution and management of documents. The role will be suited to someone with previous experience in quality assurance and vendor management within a GMP environment.The RoleIn this Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist role you will have the opportunity to:
- Issue accurate creation/revision of documentation as required by the production schedule.
- Maintain/update Documentation Controls tracking tools and indices to ensure proper tracking.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to ensure that all documentation affecting the production schedule is completed prior to issuance of batch records.
- Assist Quality in the development, collating and reporting of key quality metrics.
- Complete accurate and timely reviews of all documentation and ensure all documentation is current, accurate and on schedule.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits, where required.
Your SkillsAs a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist you must bring the following skills and experience:
- Previous demonstrable Quality Assurance experience with a good working knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Strong attention to detail with a thorough approach and good organisational skills.
- Competence in both written and verbal communication with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels from a variety of disciplines.
The CompanyMy client are an expanding cell therapy company, developing cutting edge products.
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding clinical development company at an early stage and be part of their exciting journey!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs