Technical Project Lead North East Salary £40-50K (Dependent on experience) Are you an experienced scientist with strong knowledge in the biopharmaceutical industry? Do you feel...
Upstream Lead - Process Development
Competitive Salary (relocation package offered)
Are you a skilled scientist with a wealth of experience in the development of upstream processes for the biologics industry?
A leading organisation in the biopharmaceutical and biologics industry based in the North East are looking to recruit a Scientific Leader within Upstream Process Development. This individual will lead the technical team in the development of upstream processes.
The role will involve:
- The management of a team of technical specialists with a wider group responsibility.
- Provide scientific and technical leadership in the Design of Experiments (DoE) and cell culture scale down models.
- Design, develop and scale up mammalian cell culture upstream processes.
- Oversee all aspects of process development within the group.
- Act as a technical trouble-shooter for any issues during development.
Due to the nature of this role the individual may pick up additional duties such as working cross-functionally and assisting with further troubleshooting across the business as required.
The successful candidate for the role will have extensive experience working within process development for mammalian cell culture (CHO) to cGMP. They will need to have a very strong knowledge, understanding and capability within mammalian cell culture. It is essential that this individual has industrial experience and is comfortable moving into a role with line management responsibilities. Prior experience as a team leader or manager would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are an experienced individual within this field and feel this may be a great opportunity, this organisation do offer a competitive package including relocation package. For more information please contact Kimberley on 0191 284 6768 or apply online and we will contact you directly.