- Job title: Toxicology Technical Support
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Salary: £16 ph
- Contract length: 12 months
SRG are working with a global agrochemical company based in the Berkshire area who aim to grow crops in a sustainable way. They are looking for a Toxicology technical support who will be providing support to the Human Safety Group via conducting toxicology reviews. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of specified toxicology studies, the analysis of toxicology data, extracting relevant information, assembling and interrogating this information, proposing and managing additional testing where appropriate to fulfil regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the toxicological expertise within Product Safety by providing expert knowledge and capability in toxicology.
- Conduct evaluations of the toxicological properties of agrochemicals, and effectively communicate the outcomes of these assessments to project teams.
- Assist in the design and specification of in vitro and in vivo toxicology studies.
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage toxicology studies at contract research organisations.
- Educated to a higher degree level (MSc or PhD) and preferably with post-graduate experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data and make judgements on their potential impact
- Experience in mechanistic or investigative toxicology
- Knowledge of routine regulatory toxicology studies, GLP
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work within dynamic teams, form robust networks and key relationships.
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
If you have any questions or would like to apply, you can email Rabia on email@example.com.
your application has been submitted