£20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
SRG are working with a highly successful and growing company that are part of a much larger global corporation, that have a presence in over 50 countries across the world. They specialise in the manufacture and distribution of aerosols, adhesives, additives and lubricants for use in various applications ranging from automotive, construction, polymers and other speciality products.
They need a Regulatory Coordinator to join their team in West Yorkshire, to form part of a multi-disciplined group of scientists. They will be supporting the team with the collation of relevant product documentation and information in order to ensure regulatory compliance and generate product dossiers. Fresh chemistry graduates are encouraged to apply.
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, with flexibility on start and finish times. 25 days holiday and plus bank holidays.
- Creating and maintaining a highly organised database for products' regulatory, technical, health and safety and other relevant details
- Collating all relevant documentation (e.g. SDS, MSDS, TDS, CLP etc) for finished products and thereby generating products dossiers and labelling
- Knowledge and awareness of relevant rules, regulations for appropriate markets and countries
- Manage regulatory approvals, documentation submissions, third-party consultations, and testing across the entire portfolio of existing and new products
- Supporting, collaborating and working cross functionally (technical, marketing, product managers, etc), alongside various current and future projects, to consult and assist in the insurance of all regulatory compliance
- Checking and logging all incoming raw material product technical, health and safety, and other relevant information
- Continuous monitoring of all relevant market or country regulatory or legal compliance requirements and/or alterations
- HND in chemistry or similar as a minimum
- Experience in regulatory evaluation is ideal
- Knowledge of aerosol or REACH regulations, ISO 9001, ISO 21469, AS9100 and GLP is beneficial
- Knowledge and capability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health and safety standards and the safe handling of chemicals and reagents
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational and time-management skills are essential
- Ability to communicate in a technical and business context in English is essential
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted