Production Technicians required - Medical Technology - Permanent - Plymouth
SRG are currently working with one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. They are looking for numerous Production Technicians to fulfil permanent roles within their company.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with an engineering background to begin their career within the medical device sector for one of the worlds largest medical device manufacturers. They are offering a competitive base salary along with a 32% day shift and 48% night shift allowance included.
Your key responsibilities:
- Attend to electro-mechanical faults, diagnosing and repairing in a timely manner to keep up with production targets.
- Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and refurbish offline machinery and ancillaries.
- To support engineering in the installation and validation of new equipment and technology and ensure a smooth and acceptable transfer to production.
- Become actively involved and contribute to regular team meetings and participate in project teams as required.
- Ensure that all existing and new equipment and processes are operated in compliance with all current Quality Control, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and regulatory requirements
- The successful candidate will have a qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering such as C&G, HND or a time served apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- You will have a good engineering aptitude and have a keen eye for creative engineering solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, I.T. literate, process driven and methodical in your approach is crucial.
- You will be organised and self-motivated with a safety awareness of electrical, compressed air and pressurised systems ideally with experience in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment.
If this role sounds of interest please use the link to apply.
your application has been submitted