Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices/Biotechnology - Cambridge
SRG are currently in partnership with a leading manufacturer of Biotechnology equipment looking for an Electronics Engineer to fulfil a role within their company on a full-time and permanent basis.
They manufacture a wide range of automated liquid handling, sample management and sample preparation systems, addressing high growth markets in genomics, structural biology and drug discovery.
You will have:
- An excellent understanding of electronics fundamentals and the ability to apply this knowledge to real world problems
- A minimum of 3 years relevant commercial / industrial experience in a related field with a demonstrable track record of electronic design
- Analog and digital circuit design experience
- Embedded system design knowledge
- PCB design and layout experience, with a good working knowledge of one of the commercial design packages (e.g., Altium)
- Good prototyping, debugging and fault-finding skills
- A good understanding of EMC/EMI fundamentals and design best practices
- Motor control experience (e.g., stepper, BLDC)
- Sensor and transducer interfacing and integration experience
- FPGA design experience
- Knowledge of the ARM Cortex M3/4 series (e.g., STM32F2/F4)
- Firmware and software development and debugging skills in C, C++, C#, python, Java etc.
If this role sounds like you please use the link to apply!
your application has been submitted