Stock Controller - Operations
Up to £29k per annum; depending on skills, experience and background
This position reports into the Operations division of a busy and established medical device developer based in Cambridge.Your role is integral to the smooth running of the warehouse facility including around finished goods levels and purchase of material.
Daily duties in this role will include, but not be limited to:
* Working with a range of production scientists, team leaders and managers in the Operations team to support the planning of warehousing and finished goods stock levels along with purchase of new materials
* Working to stringent ISO standards (9001 and 13485), maintaining a clean and tidy workspace and reporting of any non-compliance
* Raise purchase orders, review of pricing with suppliers, planning and monitoring stock levels to pre-empt material needs within the lab
* Producing packing workloads according to shortfall, producing packed products according to stringent protocols
* Ad hoc warehouse, logistics and administrative tasks as they arise according to the demands of the packing schedule and business needs
* Demonstrable background in stock management, operations or logistics
* Good standard of spoken and written English with strong numeracy skills
* Some experience of working in a regulated industry would be desirable (ISO regulated, FDA or GMP facility), though not essential
* Accustomed to logging order information on a database, some financial admin such as raising of PO numbers, verifying invoice details and tracking information in Excel or Sage (or similar)
If your background is from within warehousing/logistics/stock control and you're looking for an opportunity to use your organisation and planning skills to full effect, then apply now with your CV in Word or contact Bec Johnston for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858.
your application has been submitted