Automation Engineer - Medical devices - Wiltshire
SRG are collaborating with a global medical device company in the search for talented senior level automation engineers from high volume manufacturing, regulated industries. Based at their Wiltshire site you will be a key member of the operational engineering team to develop semi and fully automated equipment. Offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
* Fully document trial and work in accordance with internal procedures.
* Lead Six Sigma and Lean Process Improvement projects.
* Specification of equipment and maintenance requirements and risk assessment.
* Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost-effectiveness).
* Programming of various PLC systems, using Siemens predominantly.
* Compile specifications, protocols, reports and procedures, project plans and budgets.
* Educated at the HNC level in a related Engineering Subject
* Proven experience in high-volume automated manufacturing, systematic fault finding, pneumatics, hydraulics, PLCs and scrap reduction.
your application has been submitted