- Job title: Client Service Representative
- Location: Basingstoke/ hybrid
- Salary: up to £23,000
- Contract length: 1 year
Are you a graduate who gained excellent communication skills during university or a client facing role? Perhaps you don't fancy working long hours in a laboratory but still want to work in an intellectually stimulating environment making a difference to people's lives?
We may have a solution for you!
We are working with a pharmaceutical client who help develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives they touch. They are transforming the business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other.
This role entails providing outstanding Customer Service whilst dealing with all their customers. A well as, delivering prompt responses to queries and complaints. Ensuring efficient processing of Customer orders. Maximising all new business opportunities through referral leads and growing business value by retaining existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support customers by phone, electronically and face to face.
- Process customer orders received via inbound and outbound telephone, email and post.
- Respond promptly to customer and colleague enquiries.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer interactions in the company CRM system
- Ensure the complaints process is adhered to and relevant paperwork is completed in line with current processes.
- Drives performance through self-motivation and prioritises workload to ensure that the service standards of the business are maintained hand in hand with achievement of personal targets for me+™ registrations and CIC lead generation.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of databases and focuses on gathering essential information as quickly as possible bearing in mind the needs of our customers.
- Is a team player who understands the teams needs and shares ideas/suggestions to make the department run as efficiently as possible.
- Problem solver
- High Level of organisational skills
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and networking
- Numerate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience in the pharmaceutical Industry is desirable
- Educated to Degree level
If you have any queries or are keen to get involved in this excellent opportunity, please email Rabia on rabia.khan@Srgtalent.com
your application has been submitted