Our client is a large pharmaceutical company with sites across the UK. They are currently looking for an Instrument Technician who is responsible for installation, maintenance and calibration of instrumentation systems on their Montrose site. The ideal candidate will have completed a relevant apprenticeship and will have experience working both independently and as part of a team.
- Supply an installation and commissioning service for new equipment/modify existing equipment
- Carry our maintenance procedures
- Input data from calibration documentation in to CMX
- Provide compliant and validated technical solutions
- Provide accurate solutions to avoid having overdue calibrations
- Consistently develop your skills to and complete relevant training
- Implement continuous improvement strategies
- Maintain high level of 5S standards
- Relevant apprenticeship (Instrument and Control etc.)
- CompEx 01-04
- Ideally have experience of using SAP
- Knowledge of P&IDs and electrical schematics
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219.
your application has been submitted