Job Title: R&D Stability Technician
Duration: 6 Month Temporary (Possibility of extension)
SRG are working with a world-leading independent developer and manufacturer of innovative tissue-healing technology. Due to continued growth and success, the company are now looking to recruit a R&D Stability Technician.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and be trained by a successful and reputable market leader. The role will be fast paced and varied and will offer the opportunity to develop laboratory analysis skills within an R&D function.
* To perform timely and effective testing (ie. physical) of stability protocols and report results as required to support the R&D Development Team.
* Assist in the organisation of stability testing to ensure minimal delay and prioritisation of stability samples in alignment with the R&D Development Team.
* To accurately record data and file information e.g. raw data in accordance with AMS Good Laboratory Practices and R&D procedures.
* Compliance with approved test methods and accuracy of test results.
* Raise laboratory investigations, NCs, when required.
* Assist, when necessary, in validating new Test Methods.
* Write / Review WIs / Protocols / Reports where appropriate.
* To maintain the laboratory in a compliant state by ensuring that materials, chemicals, and equipment required for testing are always in stock and calibrated/validated, and all procedures, COSHH, risk assessments are current.
* Adopt high standards of GLP and Health & Safety in laboratories.
* To consult with relevant members of the R&D team should any test result fail to meet documented acceptance criteria or anticipated result and demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving and / or recommendations.
* Actively contribute to departmental meetings and forums and contribute to the systematic improvement of the department in a positive, pragmatic, and enthusiastic manner.
* The jobholder must be educated to HNC level in a relevant science discipline, along with relevant experience in industry.
* Experience required of physical tests within Medical Devices industry desirable.
* Knowledge and the ability to operate relevant testing equipment.
* Self-motivated, organized, and flexible.
* Ability to priorities workload.
* The ability to work well in a team
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK's number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Richard Harris on 0161 868 2212 or email Richard.Harris@srgtalent.com.
your application has been submitted