Process Safety Analyst /Engineer (HSE Advisor) - Contract - Remote/occasional travel
Process Safety Analyst/Engineer (HSE Advisor) - Contract - Remote/occasional travel
My client is looking for a Process Safety Engineer with experience in HSE to join a successful Chemicals company on an initial 12-month contract with the view of extension. The role is fully remote (with possible occasional travel) or hybrid working is available on the West Yorkshire site.
The Process Safety Engineer will be responsible for the Process Safety and HSE on a hazardous manufacturing site, working on Control of Work Management of Change programmes.
- Provide systems expertise to the operation, understanding how to maximise business value by supporting processes with our digital tools and platforms.
- Actively contribute within projects, understanding the requirements from the business, providing substantial expertise in our Process Safety & HSE processes and systems, including Control of Work and Management of Change
- Lead the business analysis activities for Process Safety & HSE capabilities; ensuring that cross process opportunities are identified, understood, and leveraged
- Translate principles, policies, and processes into highly effective Process Safety Knowledge (End User) documentation to drive compliant use of our systems and tools.
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or HSE
- Process Safety knowledge/experience
- Functional knowledge of HSE systems support and administration
- Knowledge of Agile development & Operational Excellence
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (Chemical/Pharma/Oil and Gas etc)
- Able to communicate with stakeholders
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification desirable but not essential.
If interested, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Julia McCabe for more information:
0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted
Back to job search