SRG are currently looking for a part time Clinical Trials Associate on an on-going contract basis for a growing Biotech organisation. This role will be 100% remote with the expectation to attend the serviced office based in Oxford once a month.
To provide support to the small clinical in-house team with regards to documentation activities related to ongoing clinical trials
Reporting to the Associate Director for Clinical Operations
This opportunity will be suitable for a career Clinical Trail Associate who is seeking longevity in their career and this growing organisation
The duties and responsibilities of the role will involve, but will not be limited to, managing platforms and trackers related to the trials, invoice management, working with the Clinical Trial Manager to create, maintaining and archiving product specific files
* Extensive hands-on experience as a career Clinical Trial Associate
* Experience within a GMP regulated environment, preferably biotechnology.
* Ability to manage up and work as part of a very small team
* Adaptability and flexibility to change in an adapting and growing environment
* Good oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Clinical opportunities. Please contact me: email@example.com or +447384 836 266
your application has been submitted