Complaint Processing Analyst
Contract - Ending June 2023
Location - Marlow (Remote options available)
Rate - £16/hour
At SRG we are partnered with Abbvie, a global biopharmaceutical company, who are searching for six Complaint Processing Analysts to join their team. The role sits in AbbVie's global quality organization processing pharmaceutical, medical device/vigilance, and combination product complaints and inquiries. We are looking for candidates with a knowledge of global regulatory requirements and experience working in a clinical setting. This is a great opportunity for candidates at the start of their career to gain experience working in a global environment with a specific focus on EMEA regional complaints.
- Assure complaint records meet global requirements.
- Product complaint documentation, investigation, and review of all non-medical complaint content. Responsible for reviewing Medical complaints that involve a non-medical quality related event.
- Provide quality customer service through coordination of return samples for investigation, follow up activities such as replacement of product, complaint categorization and CAPA.
- Ensures that complaint documentation meets Good Documentation Practices as well as GMP and GCP. This requires good analytical skills, technical writing and good documentation. Responsible that complaint files meet all regulatory requirements.
- Identification of potentially reportable events and notification to appropriate functional groups and management.
- Interface with Third Party Manufacturers, health care professionals, general public, internal customers, AbbVie functional areas and regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical, medical devices and combination products.
- Knowledge of FDA requirements for Quality Systems, pharmaceutical products, and Medical Device Reporting regulations (21 CFR 803, 820 and 211) is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures is preferred.
- Solid written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and application of computer systems for word processing and complaint management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact effectively with peers, management, and customers.
- A Bachelor Degree required or 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Preferred degree in technology or scientific background (MLT, LPN, RN).
- 0-2 years' work experience in a cGMP related industry or in a clinical setting is preferred
your application has been submitted