Job Title: Analyst - Organics/Inorganics
*Location: Newmarket, UK
- Job Title: Analyst - Organics/Inorganics
- Location: Newmarket, UK
- Contract: Permanent
SRG are working with a Worldwide excellence in bio-analytical testing company to help them find a Analyst to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Analyst with some relevant industrial experience.If successful you will be a lab-based analyst.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of samples as identified from work schedules
- Enter results onto LIMS to assist with the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations and UKAS standards
- Interpretation of chromatographic data
- Assistance in the maintenance of QC and sample data in an accurate and ordered manner in compliance with Chemtest quality systems.
- Assistance in maintenance programmes for the Departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the Department. Maintenance procedures shall ensure that instruments are kept in a clean and serviceable condition and that routine in house maintenance procedures are kept up to date.
- Maintenance, storage and labelling of adequate stocks of reagents and standards.
- Relevant Degree/HNC or equivalent - Science
- 6 months relevant work experience
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with relevant instrumentation - GC-FID
your application has been submitted
Back to job search