Process Engineer required in South West Scotland requiring experience within a Chemical Plant, Pharmaceutical or Food environment.
Title: Process Engineer Location: Dumfries and Galloway Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 Depending on experience.
SRG is working with a well-respected company that develop and manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology customers. Our client is a leader within the healthcare industry having over 50 years experience. They are looking for a Process Engineer to join their team in Annan on a permanent basis.
- Provide Process Engineering support for departments such as Production, Maintenance, Projects, EHS and Development within a cGMP environment.
- Provide Process Engineering Resources for Capital Projects (Calculations, Data Sheets, and Commissioning), Safety Reviews, and Process/Plant Trouble Shooting as required.
- Contractor Management
- Conduct Hazardous Area Classification and Pressure Relief reviews
- Provide monthly reports on progress and costs of work.
- Conduct process safety risk assessments
- Chemical Engineering degree or relevant degree with experience
- Experience of chemical plants, pipework and structures
- Knowledge of service providing equipment
- Experience in a Pharma, Chemical Plant or food environment.
- Experience in Hazardous Area Classification & Pressure Relief
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Aoife on 0141 225 5456.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies . SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
your application has been submitted