Project Engineer - Medical Devices - Lancashire
SRG are partnering with a medical device consultancy based in the Lancashire area in the search for experienced project engineers, experience in medical devices is preferred but not essential. The primary function of this role is to establish new requirements for new products for production. This role provides flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
* Support Engineering & Product Development project requirements for new equipment and processes by working closely with the team and Production.
* Working directly with internal and external customers to discuss new projects and resolve design and process issues post-transfer.
* Complete validation activities and customer requirements.
* Develop and upscale processes from lab to Production.
* Ensure the appropriate transfer of products from development to pilot production phase and on to full production phase conducting all agreed realisation activities.
* Spec (URS, FDS, DQ, CAR) new equipment and implement through the full validation lifecycle according to requirements of ISO 13485 and other applicable SoTA and Regulation (SAT, FAT, IQOQ).
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to Bachelors level or higher in an engineering related discipline.
* 3+ Years of industry experience, medical devices is preferred.
your application has been submitted