Product Development Engineer - Medical Devices - LancashireSRG are working with a well established Medical Device consultancy who are looking for a Product Development Engineer to join their team. The company have had an exceptional year in terms of bringing on new clients and projects so are looking to add an Engineer into their R&D team to contribute to a number of these projects. The ideal candidate will be an all rounder who has hands on design and development experience, as well as Project Management awareness and exposure. They will need to have experience within the Medical Device industry with a deep understanding of the required documentation and quality standards.
* Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
* Experience with 3D CAD and 2D Engineering drawings (Solidworks or similar)
* Experience of Design for Manufacture
* Understanding of Medical Device standards such as Risk Management (ISO 14971) and Quality Management (ISO 13485)
* Awareness of MS Project and / or other Project Management techniques.
* Experience within a manufacturing based medical device business which was regulated to ISO 13485.
* Previous experience in customer-facing roles.
* Validation experience
your application has been submitted