Biocompatibility Engineer - Medical Devices - South Wales
SRG are currently working with a global supplier of medical and healthcare equipment based in South Wales. They are looking for a Biocompatibility Engineer to fulfil a role within their company. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to kickstart their career or someone with a few years of experience within the sector to expand their career. This is a role with a wide range of responsibilities, working with exciting and innovative products providing the successful candidate a chance to make a significant difference to the world within the healthcare sector.
Biocompatibility Engineer focused on Respiratory and Airway Management products. You will be a part of the R&D team that is responsible for implementing technical strategies, evaluating and developing products, and providing a superior level of technical support that benefits the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering or Physics.
- Work experience in a technical role.
- Ability to work with a Team in accordance with company objectives.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management.
- General understanding of directives, regulations and standards.
- Strong knowledge in international standards and regulations including ISO9001, ISO13485, EN62366, ISO10993.
- ISO14971 and the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC).
- Understanding of FDA Regulations.
If this role sounds like you, please apply below.
your application has been submitted