Data Integration Architect
Hybrid working (Ideally located at Marlow offices 2 days a week)
SRG are partnered with Abbvie , a global bio-pharmaceutical company, who are currently looking for a Data Integration Architect on a 6 month contract. The position falls into the Business Technology Solutions (BTS) department, the focus of the role will be to guide the organisation through the implementation of a cross capability data integration.
- Partner with related teams and vendors to establish data integration strategies. Defining best approaches in relation to cost, functionality, and delivery perspectives.
- Work with the team to understand their landscape and current integration's, identify the issue and come up with simplified solutions.
- Define and design common data models.
- Define the application and development life-cycle using agile and Dev ops framework
- Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines to improve developer productivity, agility and quality
- Develop an automated testing approach to reduce manual effort and improve quality
- Monitor and manage application performance and service quality
- 6 + years related experience
- Experience using Mulesoft
- Experience in informatica cloud
- Experience in working with sales force specifically Veeva
- Understanding of working with customer master data integration, understanding of working with Relito would be a distinct advantage
- Proven experience developing CI/CD work flows and tools
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management
- Flexibility, adaptability and desire to learn
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience working with remote teams, and with vendor resources in an international, multicultural environment
your application has been submitted