Maintenance Engineer - Tamworth - Permanent
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Tamworth. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer for a full-time permanent position. The individual needs to have experience working within a manufacturing environment and have completed an apprenticeship.
- Provide both electrical and mechanical engineering skills to provide support to the plant, equipment and installations
- Ensure engineering targets are met
- Reduce plant downtime
- Locate the root cause of breakdowns and ensure measures are put in place to prevent re-occurrence
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Time served apprenticeship trained
- Experience as a maintenance engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Great health and safety awareness
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219 for more information.
your application has been submitted