Manufacturing Technician - Hull - Permanent
Our client is a consumer goods company based in Hull. They are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technician for a permanent position. The individual would operate a high-speed packaging line whilst ensuring targets are met.
- Carry weekly/monthly maintenance checks
- Carry out fast/efficient line changes
- Ensure KPIs are met
- Ensure Quality, Health and Safety standards are met
- Drive continuous improvement to improve line efficiency
- Must have a relevant engineering qualification
- Experience working within an FMCG/pharma/chemical/food environment is not essential but high advantageous
- Rotating shift pattern
- 2 day shifts, 2 days off, 2 night shifts, 2 days off etc.
If you believe you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply via the SRG website, or contact Kiera Mcloughlin on 0161 868 2219 for more information.
your application has been submitted