A facilities Engineer is required for a multinational Chemicals business in the West Essex area who have seen a huge growth over the last few years.
Title: Facilities Supervisor
Location: West Essex
Salary: £45,000 (12% bonus, pension, and Health Care)
SRG are working with a well-established chemical company that are looking to add to their high performing engineering department. This facilities role will be a days-based position at their site in West Essex, Monday to Friday with flexible working hours (but no working from home).
Purpose of the Job:
To manage and maintain the manufacturing site and buildings and their services to meet the businesses requirements. Ensuring the facilities meet regulations and health and safety standards, advising and managing on any efficiency and cost savings opportunities.
- Carry out maintenance repairs as required, in-house were possible
- Ensure that the site meets the statutory requirements both from a regulatory and standard perspective on water systems, asbestos, gas and waste
- Ensuring works (including sub-contracted maintenance jobs) are being delivered in a safe and cost-effective way
- Effectively manage, support, and develop the key stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring compliance with all safety, health and environment standards and requirements
Knowledge and Skills
- Asbestos, Legionella management competent
- Steam Management experience
- Waste Management experience
- Analytical with strong organisational skills
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Proven Engineering and maintenance experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Paul on 07487817573. If you have a engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: facilities engineer, facilities supervisor, maintenance engineer, boilers, waste management, chemicals, food, fmcg
your application has been submitted