Promotional Review Advisor
Job Type: Temporary
SRG are working with a top Pharmaceutical Company who require an experienced Promotional Reviewer to support the business on a contract basis for the next 4 months. This is a part-time role and offers great flexible working options for the successful candidate.
This position sits at International level and its core focus will be operating as the reviewer and sign-off for promotional materials. You will be tasked with working alongside the existing team members to contribute to medical promotional review in support of various organizational activities. In addition, you will be needed to work proactively to guide brand concepts & campaigns as well as collaborating cross-functionally with colleagues within your therapeutic area - as needed.
- Life sciences degree and/or postgraduate qualification
- Industry experience within a similar role (involving Medical Review activities) is essential
- Familiarity with ZINC, Veeva or similar tools
- Prior experience within Medical Information (desirable)
- Experience within Neurology (desirable)
- Working knowledge of the ABPI and other related codes
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
Please follow the link! If you want to find out more about this role, get in touch with Theo Charles.
your application has been submitted