Are you an experienced Formulation Scientist looking for an exciting new challenge within a globally successful organisation?
Are you experienced in all stages of formulation and process development and are looking for a new challenge?
SRG are looking for an experienced Formulation Scientist to join a team within a successful organisation who are known across the world. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at an exciting time for the business. This is a technical position, with your role primarily involved in pre-formulation, formulation and process development activities of sterile dosage forms.
The role is an initial 12 month FTC with a strong likelihood of becoming permanent.
The client offer an comprehensive benefits package with an excellent pension, health insurance and additional lifestyle benefits among others.
- Completing all aspects of the formulation design and development process related to sterile dosage forms
- Working with the formulation of small molecules and biologics
- Use of analytical and lyophilisation equipment
- Working to and maintaining set quality standards and GMP guidelines
- Updating procedures
- Working to set deadlines
- Liaising with customers
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Must have a degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline along with extensive industry experience
- Must have experience in pharmaceutical product formulation and process development
- Hands on experience in pre-formulation work including measuring physical properties (e.g. pKa, partition coefficients, pH-solubility profiles, etc.)
- Experience in the formulation of both small molecules and biologics
- Knowledge and experience of working to GMP guidelines
- Experience of pre-formulation and lyophilisation cycle development would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and passionate individual who can move projects forward and work within set timeframes
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make the next step in their career within a highly successful company.
your application has been submitted