SRG are recruiting for a QC Raw Materials Specialist to join a leading life sciences company who are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
This is a permanent opportunity, with an excellent salary and benefits package on offer, including flexi-time!
- Lead and manage raw materials co-ordination within the QC team
- Support data review and raw material release
- Communicating and providing technical support to the raw material suppliers and vendors
- Subject Matter Expert for vendor assurance programme
- Review and verify raw materials documentation
- Assist in managing and close-out of deviations, change controls, OOS and SST investigations and CAPAs
- Drive and identify continuous improvement of processes related to raw material release
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Previous experience working within QC
- Working knowledge of GMP
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills
- An understanding of scientific and technical processes
- Ability to take the lead and schedule work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to within QC to step out of the lab and take on more responsibility. If you think this could be the perfect role for you, apply online today!
your application has been submitted