Job Title: Quality Lab Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, SL6 4BL
Contract: 6 months
Pay Rate: £24.8K+
SRG is working with a global-leading pharmaceutical company who are currently seeking a quality laboratory analyst to join their quality control team. The Quality control department ensures that all aspects of the manufacture of products are performed in a controlled manner and meet commitments to regulatory bodies and the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Carry out testing as a highly skilled analyst of all laboratory samples for raw materials
- Executes the daily testing and verification activities for the laboratory as per the plan provided by the QC Lead Analyst
- Prepares and checks analytical data accurately
- Takes a supporting role in verifying the quality and accuracy of analytical results to determines if the material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Ensures valid, precise, and accurate results are released to customers.
- Preparing buffer solutions and reagents, sampling bulk tanker deliveries or calibration checks to enable smooth continuity of analyst tasks.
- Participates in projects to improve EHS, Quality, Supply or Cost in the laboratory as directed by the QC Lead Analyst or QC Team Manager and identifies and highlights further opportunities for improvement.
- Checks all equipment before use to ensure it is calibrated, validated and fit for use.
- Recognise when a deviation has occurred and escalate following relevant site process. Actively and constructively participate in investigations, ensuring transparency on all errors.
- Use of SAP as a LIMS system to record and release testing, control material availability and record investigations and comments.
- Participates and takes a proactive role in daily team meetings. Brings updates on own work and raises issues as they arise before they impact laboratory performance where possible.
What we're looking for:
- Completed BSc or equivalent qualification in chemistry, microbiology, or related discipline.
- Good team-working skills and provides constructive feedback to other team members
- Experience working in a GMP laboratory desirable
- Able to deliver results within defined timescales as defined by supervisor
If this sounds like you or someone you may know, please contact Manpreet Bhullar on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss this role further or others you may be better suited to.
Please note this role does not offer VISA sponsorship. To be considered for the role you must have the right to work in the UK and personally organise VISA arrangements if necessary.
your application has been submitted