Job Title: Development Scientist - Global Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Montrose, UK
Contract: 12Month (likely to be extended)
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Development Scientist to join their busy team.
To perform analytical testing work specialising in analytical method/instrumentation development and validation, non-routine API testing, analytical technology transfer, data integrity and pharmacopoeia compliance ensuring that work is performed to GMP and company standards.
- Perform a range of analytical testing independently and accurately on raw materials, intermediates, APIs or other analytical samples including routine and non-routine testing and interpretation and execution of testing described in protocols.
- Author protocols and/or reports as directed by the Team Leader.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure that all work for the team is completed on time and to the requisite GMP and safety standards.
- Peer review data generated by other laboratory staff and approve the data for onward communication
- Use laboratory IT systems (e.g. CDS, MERPS, KNEAT etc.) at an advanced user level, usually with permissions to approve transactions performed by other staff and provide support to these systems
- Be involved in the procurement, qualification and validation of new equipment, and the management of in-use analytical equipment.
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or related field.
- Experienced in a GMP analytical laboratory.
- Operational knowledge of analytical chemistry and laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of pharmacopoeia standards and pharmaceutical registration processes is desirable.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted